Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at https://www.maskatonline.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by MASKAT.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use Service.
- Purchases and payments
If you wish to buy a product or service from our website then you will be asked to provide information that is relevant to your purchase. Such information may include payment details, address, phone number, and shipping information. We may employ third-party services for the transaction of payment. The information given by you for the process of payment will grant us the right to supply that information to third-party service providers. We can refuse or cancel your order at any time for any reason especially when any fraud or illegal transaction is suspected. The purchases that you make on our website or mobile app are subjected to sales tax so such charges will be made at the price of the purchase. The prices on the purchase are subject to change at any time and are not fixed. All transactions are liable to be in the Indian rupee. Once you have proceeded with the purchase of the product you are subjected to the payment of the product, shipping fees, tax, and such.
You are allowed to post content on the website such as posts, links, store information, text, graphics, or videos relating to the product or service. The content that you will be posting on the MASKAT website will be your responsibility when it comes to legality, reliability, and appropriateness. While you are posting the content you should ensure that the content should not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of the person or entity. We have the right to terminate the account if we found your content to be misleading, violating, or inappropriate for the users. We have the right to edit or modify the content but we are not liable to monitor every content posted by the users. The content on the website is the property of the MASKAT and such content should be used with permission. You are not liable to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
- Prohibited Uses
The services provided by MASKAT services should be used only for lawful purposes and under the terms. You cannot use the services to:
- To violate national or international law or regulation.
- To harm or exploit minors with any inappropriate content.
- To send spam or junk mail as advertising or promotional material.
- To impersonate a company or employee of the company.
- To engage in unlawful practices.
Additionally, you agree that you should not use service to:
- To disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company rating.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working
We ensure that products or services offered through our website and mobile app are as accurate as possible but we cannot guarantee the same. The product features, colors, specification’s or details can vary from the product that you have received. We cannot guarantee the product availability or ensure that the product will be in stock during the time of purchase. We have the right to cancel the order of the product and the prices of the product are subject to change at any time.
You may find typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information on the website. We have the right to correct those errors within the website at any time without any prior notice.
- Return Policy
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site before making any purchases.
- No Use by Minors
The services provided by the MASKAT are only intended for individuals 18 years or above. If any individual user under 18 years should be accompanied by adult supervision. The services will only be provided to you, if you are 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years then you are prohibited from the usage of the services.
You have to guarantee that you are above 18 years old before creating an account on the MASKAT website. The information provided should be accurate, complete, and updated at all times. If you are using incomplete, inaccurate, or obsolete information then your account will be terminated. It is your responsibility to safely keep the account username and password. If there is any breach of security of your account then you should first notify us the same so that we can take the necessary steps in safekeeping your account from further damage. You are not allowed to use a vulgar username or any name of the other person or entity that is not lawful for usage. We have the right to terminate your account if we found your account to engage in any unlawful practice.
- Links to Other Websites
Our MASKAT website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned by MASKAT. We have no control over the responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of the third party services. By agreeing to the Terms and conditions, you are agreeing and acknowledging that we are not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by the third party website or services. We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the third party services before you use their services.
- Prohibited Activities
You are prohibited from using the website for any other purposes than what the website is available for usage. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- Guidelines For Reviews
We give the liberty to the users to leave reviews or ratings on the website regarding the services or products. However, there are some limitations to avoiding any profanity, inappropriate or misleading content on the website. We have the right to terminate the account or delete any content that will be inappropriate or misleading for the users. The content that you will be posting on the MASKAT website will be your responsibility when it comes to legality, reliability, and appropriateness. While you are posting the content you should ensure that the content should not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of the person or entity. We have the right to terminate the account if we found your content to be misleading, violating, or inappropriate for the users.
When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- You should have first-hand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- You may not post any false or misleading statements; and
- You may not organise a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
- User Data
We will be storing some of your data to manage the website in terms of performance. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you are responsible for the data that you provided us thus we are not liable for any loss or corruption of the data. If any such incident occurs then we are not liable for any loss or corruption of the data and you hereby waive the right of taking any action against us.
- Site Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems
- Otherwise, manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings.
We have the right to terminate or suspend your account without any notice or liability under whatsoever reason. If you wish to terminate your account then you can simply discontinue using our services. If we terminate your account then you are prohibited from using our services again which means that you are not allowed to create any new accounts. We also have the right to take any legal action without any limitation if we found you breaching any of our services.
These Terms shall be governed and construed under the laws of India, which governing law applies to an agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Governing Law
If any provisions are given by the government and if we haven't updated the same on our website then it doesn't mean that those rights won't be recognized. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
- Electronic communications, transactions, and signatures
By using our services, you have given us the consent to send you electronic communications. You agree to use the electronic signatures, orders, contracts or records initiated by the website. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
You agree that any usage of services on our website is solely your responsibility. Thus, we disclaim any responsibility towards warranties, express or implied towards the product or services offered by the website. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to this site.
We assume that we have no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials,
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site,
- Any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site,
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
- Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
We are not liable for any loss, damage, liability, claim or demand of reasonable attorneys fees and expenses made by any third party due to your failure in compliance with their terms and conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
- Amendments to Terms
We have the right to amend terms at any time by updating the same on the website. It is your responsibility to review those terms periodically. By continuing to use our services means that you have agreed to the updated terms and conditions and you are aware of any new changes made. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.